Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Stock Operation Course with Instant Results The Next Day









Just finished 4 consecutive days of the Stock Operation Course with a super big bang. Why? Because not only I LIVE traded in front of a big crowd and made $$, I gave a Noble call on Monday where most students went longed and made $$ the next day!! The best SMS I got was this student who paid for the course over the internet and made $$ instantly the next day! Confidence was instilled in the method I taught and today he went on to make $$ on Dow and Genting again. His trade records will be posted on blog later. For myself, attached above are my fast punting in the Hang Seng and Dow trade records in front of my students. Soon, I am changing certain structure and more exciting things will happen. Stay tune!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator