Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Noble Group - My 600 Lots Shorts One Day Before The Results with $$










I believed I have a goal to achieved and that was to test the human limits. Like Bruce Lee, he virtually tested the physical strength of any human and moved on to achieve something greater in his career before his death. I am not sure where the limit or boundary is, but I want to know and discover myself better on where shall be my peak and endurance. Yesterday was a all good day, during the afternoon I had a session for collection and a preview in the night. During the afternoon session, the moment came when I shorted Noble at 3.09pm in front of a few students. They were chatting with me until I said, give me 5 minutes to execute my 600 lots shorts on Noble. Some of them shorted with me and made $$. There after I was so busy with analysis and chatting, however for whoever that came to visit me, I shared my Noble shorts with them and today when I covered first thing in the morning, I let everyone know because this is social responsibility!

So last night, during the preview, I shared with a big crowd on my 600 lots shorts on Noble, some may not believe but trade records don't lie. There is no point for me to keep talking and showing how good am I, but trade records shall reduce my talking and speaks volume for itself. I punted big lots not because I want to show off, but more of because I am very confident in my trades and speculation per day basis. Confidence is something $$ can't buy and it's hard for me to explain my confidence level to you. I don't execute small lots because that's a lack of confidence in trading. If you know a stock is going to breakout/breakdown and 95% sure that you are going to make $, why enter small when you know $$ will be in your pocket in the end? So I followed my plan, when Noble gap down, I was looking to book profits regardless where the price was as you can see in the SMS. As you can also see in the trade record, I started covering shorts at 9.00:04am onwards all the way to 9:00:25am? Why? I feel great to wake up and see $$ in my pocket instantly.





The other day I spent about $4000+ on my shopping spree. I posted in facebook that I was confident I would make back everything and the other day after making $500 on my quickie on Noble, today I recovered all my expenditure on my shopping with an extra few Ks.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/11/noble-group-quickie-500.html

Basically, whenever I spent on something expensive, I am always looking forward to get SGX to pay for my expenditure. All I need was to look for a nice stock, long/short and book profits there after, all my expenses will be covered and I can continue to shop for free. I had been on a roll with Noble without a single loss so far, will I continue my streak?

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/search/label/noble%20group

I let my actions speak and results to wow. People always look at my success and how much $$ I made, but I owe my success to all the failures in the past, I failed too many times back then and that's why I succeed today, don't give up, anything is possible!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator