Thursday, November 28, 2013

Hang Seng - The Warrior's Spirit and Attitude $$



10 days before, I blogged and mentioned that the pennies season would be starting soon. 10 days later on the 25th November 2013, it indeed started and today, a lot of penny stocks are galloping like AP Strat which I shared on November 15th 2013!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/11/pennies-season-singapore.html



During the Stock Operation Course, I shorted Genting in front of a big student group LIVE and told them all that it's going to be a risky trade and one must employ fast in and fast out. One of my student indeed listened and performed that fast in and fast out which yield him $$.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2013/11/the-recent-punt-students-made.html

Today, I finally cut loss Genting at -$600 but you know what? I made back $1000+ instantly with my 200 contracts from HSI within 30 minutes!!! Trading is not always about making $, but it's about reducing emotion and gaining confidence so that you can stand back up and trade with conviction again! I have a warrior's attitude and spirit which I shall impart to all my students! One can lose $$, but one cannot lose confidence!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator