Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Stock Operation Course January 25th -26th, Almost Sold Out


I am left with a few more seats for the January 25th - 26th 2014, Stock Operation Course after many signed up yesterday and some over the phone and email. If you missed last night's Stock Operation Course where I shared my 600 lots of Noble Shorts before the crash today, you can attend the next preview next week which I will share some new counters. Next week shall be an all new interesting week, why? I will post on my blog very soon. Those who signed up for the course earlier, you shall know why and it shall be the biggest event for the year.




On another note, I just made $870.77 with 50 lots of Dow contracts a few minutes ago!! What a double joy, double happiness today! Free $$ pouring from the sky. :) I don't trade small lots I repeat again because it shows lack of confidence, trading big lots test your guts and your heart. It shows what you are made of. Steel, Plastics or Paper? Confidence is something $$ can't buy, it can only be trained! Join me if you are interested to know how I did it, it's pretty simple actually!

Only interested parties need to register, seats is first come first serve.

Preview Date: 18th November 2013, Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.


Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator