Wednesday, January 13, 2016

CityDev - Long Hidden Buying, Sell on Hidden Selling






It was another good call for SOMM members yesterday and today. Yesterday before market opened, I saw some powerful hidden buying on City Development and decided to give a call to all my elite members. The entry and cut loss was tight and not wide apart. So when the market opened, there was some powerful flushes in City Dev and there after the stocks stayed stabled. It was this flush that made my conviction even more convicted that it's going to run.






Study the chart above and see how we sold at the peak before any reactions. The hidden sellers was so strong that price was able to reached $7.55 within a few seconds. Yesterday in my workshop, I shared how to turn small $$ to big $$ and I am not joking because as u see our trade records above, it's very possible to make $500-$1000 weekly if you know my strategies and secrets. So for those who came yesterday, I hope it's an eye opener for you and we are in a $ making mode. My LIVE trading will be this Friday, so don't miss me LIVE in action.

Eventbrite - LIVE Trading with Ronald K 

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist