Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Singtel - What You Need to Know About Gap Ups








Today was just a good day, many stocks gap up and we were unloading into the frenzy buying in the morning. More importantly, for those who are in my private forum, I gave a super accurate outlook which is materialized from morning until now. A student of mine made about $2025 today by just longing Singtel at 3.51 and unloaded at 3.59. While everyone was chasing, we were looking to lock in $$. I also received some compliments on my methods and strategies which I believe is the holy grail across all market. This I am confident.




As usual my daily outlook is quite accurate with the overall general market which I posted in my private forum only for my students. If one were to trade index, this is how you do it. You need to get the direction right first, then follow a game plan and execute accordingly by taking actions. I can't wait for my LIVE Trading sessions to demonstrate LIVE because seeing is believing and making $$ is happiness. For those who wants to know more on my secrets and strategy, add me in Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/ronaldk.ronaldk 

For those who are coming LIVE trading, I am left with just a few more seats. You can register below.

Eventbrite - LIVE Trading with Ronald K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist