Sunday, January 3, 2016

New Year, New Resolution with Ronald K - Let's Rock and Roll



It's a new year and I have set some goals and some new year solution for myself. This year I shall take things easy and try to help as many aspiring traders to not only gain a new profound skill but more importantly I hope we can make $$ together as a team LIVE. Starting next Tues, Jan 5th 2016, the execution starts. For all who are interested in my seminar next Tuesday, I am left with last 2 seats. If you are interested, do register below. Seats based on first come first serve.

STOCK OPERATION WORKSHOP

Workshop Date: 5th Jan 2016,Time: 7:00pm to 9:00pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist