Tuesday, January 12, 2016

LIVE Trading Singapore Stocks with Ronald K - Get Your CFDs Ready


I will be conducting a LIVE Trading session for those who had never seen me traded LIVE before. As usual, the event is normally sold out and I only take in the serious people who wants to make $$ with me. In this LIVE Trading session, you would just need to bring your phone and no laptop required. I will be trading only Singapore shares and not other market as the local stock market is my forte. I will be trading using my CFD account so if you are interested, you can come that day and I will teach you how to use it.

You would need to register below for your attendance. I will demonstrate you my short term strategies of zipping in/out the market with precise timing and accuracy. Follow at your own risk.

Eventbrite - LIVE Trading with Ronald K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist