Saturday, January 30, 2016

Global Logistics - Lock Out The Shortitst



As predicted in my previous post on Wednesday that GLP's operator will be doing a major flush before conducting a rally, indeed, that happened yesterday and the stock sprung up and closed almost near the day high. Read the below post for my analysis and see how I predicted it!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/01/global-logistics-wavering-through-big.html

Actually, it's not difficult to do forward prediction as I had been doing so for many years. Most of the days I got it right but very seldom I got it wrong. The only thing that I don't do it price because I watch time. Time carries more precedent and weight than price and hence I focused heavily on it. When a stock run, it's about the right timing and any price you grab, it would also run. The most important knowledge in my forward prediction skill is that one is able to predict what will happen first and then followed by what's going to happen next, his/her action is then to get it at the right time. It's as simple as that. Will share more on next Tues. See you guys there!

Eventbrite - Register to make $500-$1000 a week

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist