Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Dow Jones - LIVE Trading with Ronald K




Last evening was a good session. First off, in the afternoon, I conducted a LIVE market watching session where we watched the market for the last one hour with many stocks running non stop. Clients were also good in spotting stocks which made me felt old for the very first time. In the evening, I conducted the Stock Operation Workshop which I shared many insights and my rotational strategies to all the participants which many learnt something. Last evening, I was trading LIVE Dow with one of my student and he made $$ based on my outlook and luckily he booked $ fast with the Dow collapsed later in the evening.

In order for the public to see my trade LIVE, I decided to hold a LIVE trading session this coming Friday as it's near Chinese New Year and I would like to showcase my strategy LIVE. If you want to learn to trade Singapore Stocks or indices from me, please attend this session.

Eventbrite - LIVE Trading Singapore Stocks with Ronald K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist