Thursday, January 14, 2016

Singhaiyi - You Made $$, That's All it Matters!




Seeing someone I don't know to make $$ off from my blog and newsletter is a blessed. Today's Singhaiyi call was posted on my facebook personal page when Singhaiyi was trading at 0.114/0.115 and within minutes, the stock flew to a high of 0.122. It was such a good day with another winning trade and my streak continues. Many who came for my workshop and when I shared with them that I do rotation, I do what I preached and yes, my winning streak continues.

In fact, the strategy I teach in my course isn't hard and it's pretty simple only. It's how much and how badly you want to make it in trading. Since young, I knew I need to break free from what others are using and not to conform to technical analysis or fundamental analysis in order to find simplicity. I am glad I found it and people are benefiting from it. Congrats!

Eventbrite - LIVE Trading with Ronald K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist