Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Singapore Straits Times Index - More Sell Down


Yesterday I posted in my private forum that the market would meet with sellers and it's not a good day to long. Indeed, so many counters started tumbling down and in fact I also posted the bearishness in Jumbo where I mentioned that in the short term it would meet with sellers.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/01/jumbo-sellers-set-in.html

Today I expect more selling from the market and STI could be due for a new low to come in the short term. This is going to be a volatile market and get ready your CFD account and start making $$ with me. If you want to make $500-$1000 a day trading small positions, this is the time to do it. I will reveal more strategies on how to do so, so please pay attention when you come for the workshop.

Eventbrite - Register to make $500-$1000 a week

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist