Friday, January 29, 2016

Jumbo - 1000 Lots Stopped




The amount of sellers in Jumbo looks promising. It looks like those who long this counter are now in some losses. I believe the stale bulls were trapped at the price of 0.465-0.48 when I first posted that the sellers were setting in. Read my post below to see how I did my analysis accurately before what's happening now:

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/01/jumbo-sellers-set-in.html

I have to agree, I almost bought 1000 lots at 0.475 and chase this counter. Because it's 1000 lots, I decided to study closer the dynamics of the buy/sell activities before deciding taking a decisive action. As I did my deep dive study, I can't see myself pressing the buy button because the sellers there were just putting pressure and pressing hard. There wasn't any form of support that the buyers can give to overcome the sellers. That itself stop my itchy fingers and it saved me from doing taking silly actions. If you like my analysis, I will teach and share more on next Tues and do come learn with me how to choose the next stock to trade. I will also show how to receive Whatsapp alerts if you are interested in our calls.

Eventbrite - Register for FREE SMS Stock Alerts

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist