Tuesday, January 26, 2016

GS Holding - Owner's Stock




Looking at how GS Holdings behave in their trading activity, it seemed as though the operators had started it's first round of buying with mini depression of prices. Looking at the buy/sell Q, it revealed more information about the liquidity of the stock and more importantly, it tells me that this is an owners' stock.


During my sharing session yesterday, I shared a lot on this trick on how to use simple numbers to determine whether a stock is a good or bad stock without reading any reports or technicals. Today GS holdings showed yet another classic example of what I shared yesterday. In the near term, I am watching this counter closely. Price is importantly but timing is the key and holy grail towards a IPO stock.

Eventbrite - Register to make $500-$1000 a week

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist