Thursday, April 7, 2016

A Revolutionized Way of Trading by Ronald K - I Am Sorry



In the recent weeks, I had made many Whatsapp and private forums calls and alerts to all my members and occasionally some to the public like today on Rickmers Maritime on my Instagram. Yes, I had made minor wrong calls but if you check my blog and private forum, most of the stocks I gave were on the jackpot and I discovered a way to revolutionized the way of trading Singapore Stocks. I am a human and I still made mistakes so I hope that this serves as a notice to all that I am not god. But one thing is for sure, if there is a loss, the cut loss is tight and one won't be losing too much $$.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/04/rickmers-maritime-instagram-call.html

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/04/rickmers-maritime-trade-and-track.html

Here, I want to apologize for the people who signed up for my June and July course because I know it's a long wait but there is just too many people and I don't want my class to look like a marketplace. I am sorry but good things in life have to be patient and while waiting, let's make more $$ in the Whatsapp and forum calls first. I am also please to announced that I got a room and my next course is in August 20-21 as attached above. For those who wants to learn from me, that's the date now but while waiting let's continue to make more $$ in the LIVE Trading sessions, private forums and Whatsapp calls first. I will share more on Saturday how to make $$ with me first.

Eventbrite - Register for Alerts by Ronald K x9

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist