Thursday, April 21, 2016

SGX - Revenge and Recovered, $4000 Profits




2 days after cutting a loss in SGX, it was painful but yet another mindful and alert training for the emotions. As I continue to study SGX chart, I am more certain that the stock has met many hidden sellers with distribution going on. I am also very confident that the chapter 4 on my SOMM manual is going to work like a charm on this counter since I saw the stock gap up heavily. The only ques was when is the right time to short? Shorted on the very same day we cut loss and today the new released that SGX profit increased a little only which cause the stock to tank!! Immediately went on to cover the shorts and secured back a $4000 profits! I will share more of my calls during tomorrow session! Stay tune!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/04/sgx-2000-loss.html



Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist