Thursday, April 21, 2016

Anchor Resources - A WhatsApp Workshop, $1500 in 8 Minutes










We just finished a wonderful, powerful trade in like 8-9 minutes. This time round, I spotted Anchor Resources in the morning and I did a powerful market depth analysis before the stock moves. In fact, in the morning @ 0.102, I saw a probing of 100 lots on the market depth first before it moves so quickly to 0.105 where we had no chance of getting it back at 0.102-0.104. From that 100 lot testing from some operator, I knew the stock was about to fly and yes it indeed flew. Gave a call through WhatsApp at 9:07am and finished booking profits at 9:15am which yielded like $1500$ in 8 mins! I did post on my blog that I was going to make $$ today and yes, another mission accomplished!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/04/sigapore-straits-times-index-tough-day.html

Even on a tough day, as long as my skills is sharp, I can still spot stocks about to run before the actual run/breakout happens! This skill will last me forever and of course the students whom I coach will also benefit in the long term. If you are interested in the Whatsapp, don't miss tomorrow session. :)



Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist