Thursday, April 21, 2016

Anchor Resources - Unloading Now



Look to unload and book profits in Anchor Resources, I spotted some hidden selling. Anchor Resources is the only stock that ran up 25% today in 1 Contra day. Want to know how I did it and how did I know it was Anchor Resources today? Don't miss my WhatsApp workshop tomorrow!



Update: 21/4/2016, 3:57pm





I don't know what more can I say about my speculation and forecast skills. Not only I gave a buy call at the 2nd round K Turn today but I also gave a sell call right at the peak before the sell down we see now!! Congrats all who went in and out and make $$.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/04/anchor-resources-round-2-watch-it.html

Update: 21/4/2016, 4:30pm




More sellers till 0.118



Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist