Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Sincap - A Fast Scalp with 1000 Lots




A fast scalp in Sincap earlier with 1000 lots and sold already. Today many stocks ran including HTL Intl and Imperium Crown but I wasn't really interested because I have a stringent stocks selection process. It was also a day I monitor my own calls and see how far I can go with OKH as a early call given to everyone who visited and read my blog in the morning. OKH wasn't traded in the Top 30 Volume when market opened earlier but in the end, it became one of the top 10 stocks that was heavily traded with price rising. I am sharp as usual but more importantly, I believe my skills has transcended me to another level. I will reiterate this stock picking skill in my next private session.

Eventbrite - Register for FREE Stock Trading with Ronald K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist