Thursday, April 7, 2016

Trading for Penny Stock - Game Plan Today


It will be a good day for trading selected and strong penny stocks when market opens. Yesterday was a busy and long day for me and I haven't had a good sleep for 2 days already. I am currently working and embarking on a new phase of my life and some new projects are coming which took up quite a lot of my time in trading, but well, still when I got home late last evening, I continued my routine effort of doing my homework for today's game plan. Today I believe some penny stocks will continue it's run and it's important to select the best ones. I am not sure if I have time to post on my blog but one thing is for sure, we will make $$ later!

Eventbrite - Register for Alerts by Ronald K x9

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist