Saturday, April 9, 2016

A Day with Ronald K - Game Plan For Next Week





It was a powerful entire day with Ronald K last afternoon and evening. Not only I shared many stocks outlook, but I also gave out some wonderful tips and tricks of how I spotted my recent calls and alerts on my Whatsapp. Get your guys, next week will be more exciting and I need you guys to install Whatsapp on your phone to receive some quality good alerts. Hence with that being said, on next Monday, I expect the market to have a mini sell down first and thereafter, I would need to judge the supply and demand factor. Some penny stocks would continue to run but I would look to play more on the blue chip unless something exciting on the penny counters. If you are interested to join my Whatsapp service and trade with me, I will be conducting a workshop sharing next Tuesday. Register below.

Eventbrite - Register for FREE Stocks Trading by Ronald K x4

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist