Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Tech Oil & Gas - We Made $$ Through Whatsapp, Part 2a






Yesterday evening as a very late workshop for me and I knocked off pretty late. I am glad for the people who trusted me and signed up for my Whatsapp. Yesterday in my workshop and also on my public blog, I made it clear that I will make $$ today and also a call through Whatsapp and yes today, I delivered what I promised. A Whatsapp bullish call on Tech Oil & Gas was made early in the morning @ 9.01am in the private forum and also propagated through Whatsapp while a sell and book profit call was also made at 12.04 pm, 3.5 hours back. There was some serious hidden buying going on in the morning that made Tech Oil & Gas so attractive which warrant a call from Ronald K himself.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/04/a-private-workshop-i-will-make-tomorrow.html




The stock then shot up in early noon with the Big Fish buying at furious speed which I then saw some serious intraday hidden selling where I then decided to call it a day because when Big Fish sell, we have to sell with them. Earlier in the morning, I made a bullish post on my blog where the rebound was also sustainable which I knew Tech Oil & gas has some room for running and yes, it did so with ezra and rex earlier.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/04/singapore-straits-times-index-my-game.html

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/04/singapore-straits-times-index-run-up.html






The rest were history, students and clients made $$ and my mission is accomplished for what I need to do. I will watch out for opportunities again and I want all my students to make $$ consistently. That's one of my important goals to achieve this year. If you are interested to join me, you can come for my workshop next Tuesday. Because the demand is huge, please only register if you are serious about making $$ and you are hungry to succeed. Write me an email with simple instructions below.

Workshop Date: 19th April 2016,Time: 7.00pm to 9.00pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist