Monday, April 25, 2016

Sysma, QT Vascular - LIVE Trading with Ronald K, LIVE Action







OKH ran during the last hour on Friday with a fierce pierce through with high amount of buyers. On our side, we spotted Sysma too and is riding on the trade till next week to see how the stock performs. On Friday, a profit was also made in QT Vascular for a fast quick scalp and decided to book profits fast so as to channel the effort into Sysma instead. My workshop for next Tuesday is almost full house again with the people who are hungry and serious to make $$. I will be conducting a LIVE Trading on Monday and I can't wait to pick the right stock again so that everyone can profit from it.

If you interested to see me LIVE in action and interested in my LIVE Trading, I will show you how to join me when I see you on Tuesday. I will post the LIVE Trading pictures up after the event. Since I am left with a few more seats, registration is now based on first come first serve. Click Register below to join me!

Eventbrite - Register for FREE Stock Trading with Ronald K

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist