Thursday, April 14, 2016

Yangzijiang - Booked Profits $$










A bullish call was given to Yangzijiang yesterday in my private forum but not from me, but instead it's from my senior who spotted yangzijiang himself using that simple strategy I taught. Today, the stock shot from 0.975 from where he longed yesterday to 1.01 before hitting some selling zone at the moment without much movement. In my workshop, I challenge all participants to make $500-$1000 a week and this week, I am already up by 4 digits. The market is presenting some powerful signals and tell tale signs for more $$ next week, don't miss it!!

Workshop Date: 19th April 2016,Time: 7.00pm to 9.00pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist