Monday, April 18, 2016

Spackman - $1800 in 5 Contra Days with Small Lots Trading




Spackman was super bearish since I first posted it LIVE on my blog on April 12th.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2016/04/spackman-turning-bearish-setup.html

From that day the high was 0.139/0.140 till today, the stock collapsed 9 pips with using CFD DMA to short sell the stock, one is able to hold and sit through a swing trade. A small 200 lots was able to make a big difference in $. Within just 5 contra day, $1800 was reaped with 9 pips of profits. I am so happy that this bearish call was posted on my blog for everyone to make $$. More importantly, I had been consistently alerting on my blog that Spackman was tanking down to 0.123-0.126. If you are interested to make $$ with me, I will share with you how to on my workshop tomorrow. Don't miss it!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/search/label/spackman

Workshop Date: 19th April 2016,Time: 7.00pm to 9.00pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Workshop"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist