Thursday, February 27, 2020

A Ronald K Sharing on Strategies - Trading US Stocks and Trade Records










Finished a talk earlier where I shared many insights into the US market and stocks. It's a good amount of people and I gave out some pointers on how to make $$. Been trading the US market for a long time now and seeing others making $$ is such a good feeling. As I was giving my talk, I received some Whatsapp messages from my students, sharing with me their recent wins in the stock market. From Micron, to Facebook and some other Singapore stocks, it was all wins even the Dow Jones slammed down hard for the past 3 nights. Singapore market is unusually slow but still if you can get the direction right by using the right strategies, profits will still come looking for you. I get tons and tons of messages a day and to see others succeed, it just spur me to do a better job. Thank you everyone for signing up my course and looking forward to see you all in April class.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist