Saturday, February 8, 2020

LIVE Trading Stocks with Ron K - Execution and Profits











So even with the virus spreading around and with Singapore being code orange where everyone was pretty worried and fear, I still go ahead with my game plan on my traders network and uplift their mood with profits. It was an eventful evening as I shared stocks and gave them instructions on what to do and what to look out for in the coming days. I enjoyed seeing my network growing and very soon, it shall be very very huge. Yesterday was great making profits together and looking forward to reap more with you guys. Hundreds to thousands of $$ was made and I kept one young man's dream alive which I believe he has no job at the moment but just pure trading as a living. I am sure he's going to hit $100k soon. I will drive you to be there. Let's watch.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist