Monday, February 10, 2020

Bitcoin Trading - $1114 Profits






Great day to start Monday as I received more records from my student who traded the US market and also using my strategies to trade bitcoin. Impressive win and good profits I must say. The weekend course was great as I shared my strategies and it was already put into use. I studied the bitcoin chart, the trade taken was correct and hence profit came thereafter. It was a pt wall area and bitcoin just broke above that wall and started to rose higher due to the fear of the virus. Other US stocks also came in but I prefer to erase the stock name since I don't want anyone to know what stocks are we trading per night.

Looking forward to drive more traders soon in my talk on Feb 25th labelled as "One Short Term Trading Stock". Register below if you are interested.

Click to register for a Preview of "One Short Txerm Trading Stock"

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist