Sunday, February 2, 2020

Ron K: LIVE Trading on Micron and Congrats on the Superb Job on Taking Profits Darren!


It was a day where I had dinner with all my US traders. We chatted, mingled with other traders and shared some trading ideas and at the same time crossed change stock tips. I shared my philosophy in trading the US market, my recent wins/losses and moved on to trade the US market. The Dow Jones opened lower and suddenly many stocks were tanking where I shorted Micron the other night before at 4.50am and was looking to take profits. Finally, in front of the camera, I took profits, secured all my positions and the suddenly, Darren messaged me on his wins on Micron too where I congratulated him on taking the same trade with me. If you are interested to follow me and my trades, please talk to Kris first and pass his interview. He is my top trader and he knows what I am looking for. Watch the full video.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist