Tuesday, February 11, 2020

A Malaysia Stock Market Talk by Ron K - What The Virus Meant to the Malaysia Market and How to Profit From It







Had a superb talk at the office in Malaysia yesterday. It was a lot of people and I gave a speech about how to invest in the Malaysia market while the coronavirus is spreading wildly. I was in the office watching some stocks, calling my broker to lock in profits in Medtecs Intl for me as the stock was gap up earlier in the morning. It was such a signal to take profits first since it touched a short term 5 minute ceiling and soon after taking $$ off the table, I went on to gave a talk.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2020/02/dbs-ocbc-profits-from-market-rebound.html




The participants were great and participative. Everyone were attentive while some asked me some questions on how to invest wisely in the Malaysia market while I gave out some pointers in to trade in the US market instead. Just nice, I received a message from my student whom profited in Tesla last evening which I shared how easy it was to make $ in the US market. For Tesla case, it was because it touched the floor price in the 5 minute chart and hence the stock rebounded.

It was back and forth sharing which I really enjoyed. To be able to come back to my hometown to give a speech again is a great feeling but to be able to impart some skills and knowledge to those investors is a different stratosphere. See you all soon in March.

Click to register for a Preview of "One Short Term Trading Stock"

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist