Friday, February 28, 2020

Dow Jones - Watch My Video From Time 1.30 Onwards, What's in 2020?






This was a video I did last year July 13, 2019 and please go watch the time around 1.30 to 2.13 where I shared that the Dow Jones was going to suffer some serious profit taking and I soon went to talk about what am I going to do in 2021. The Dow Jones continue to crash these past few days and there seemed to have no ending to this sell down. Last night was another -1191 points down! Everything which I saw and predicted is now coming true and we can see that there was fear everywhere with everyone throwing in the white towel.









Conducted a private sharing session last evening and traded together at night with my small group of traders. It was a good day as we reaped profits from the Dow Jones and continued to short the market. I also shared many of the stocks I am watching and what's my game plan for the Dow Jones for the upcoming months ahead for my long term investment. So if you watch the video I shot last year, by 2021, it shall be the time I am timing for my entry closely. Congrats all who traded and made $$ with me last evening.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist