Saturday, February 15, 2020

A Group Team Meeting - The Ron K Network






Had a blast group team meeting yesterday during Valentine's day. I reiterate our goals and mission for this network of traders and also what we need to do in order for us to achieve our bigger target. So far so good and yesterday evening was a superb great win in trading US stocks where many of us made $$ so quick that brought our group winnings to another level. While I don't usually celebrate Valentine, the traders who came yesterday and started to make $$ cherished the live trading session more than occasions. I will post a video of our group winnings and the speed for us to make the profits soon. I am extremely delighted on the bright future of my core trading network and looking forward to hit my quota very soon.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist