Thursday, February 13, 2020

Ron K: I Saw The Breakdown, Let's Go Get Profits LIVE Together



We traded the other night as I held a very last minute meeting session where I wanted everyone to attend. I shared with them the stocks that I will be trading tonight and soon when the market opened, we are shorting heavily since the stock was injured. The news was bad, the virus was spreading fast and the gaming industry was in fear. It was a good trade since everyone was happy with their profits. To pick a stock for everyone was not easy but to do it last minute where everyone can profit is extraordinary. I last checked the stock today, it rebounded fiercely off from the price we shorted. Luckily, I saw the buyers at the bottom where we already locked in profits. Looking forward to the next meeting.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist