Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Medtecs Intl - "One Short Term Trading Stock"






My traders longed some Medtecs Intl yesterday and the stock rebounded today in the Top 1 in the Top 30 Volume as the virus continued to spread. So much buyers earlier and some of us went on to take profits. Yesterday's price wasn't running that much as there was some form of buying from big players while today's price just shot up high with so much power for profit taking. It was another good trade since Medtecs had been in play for some weeks now and many of the big players are playing this counter.

I will be hosting a talk to share "one short term trading stock" just like how some of my traders profited from medtecs in this trade. IF you are interested to profit with me or see me in action, kindly register on the link below.

Click to register for a Preview of "One Short Term Trading Stock"

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist