Tuesday, February 4, 2020

OCBC - Great Profits Short Selling




A good trade shorting down OCBC when the conoravirus news was spreading like wild fire last week. Shorted 10 contracts of OCBC at 10.94 and covered at 10.71 when the stock was injured and weak. The market was tanking with fear but because it touched a demand zone, it was time to start locking in profits than holding on to the shorts. Another stock which I shared during my dinner session last week where most took actions and made $$ with me on the link below.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.com/2020/01/a-closed-door-event-trades-and-networks.html

It's really not hard to pick good stocks and make $ but you need to know how to find injured stocks or strong recharged stocks when the market conditions turned good/bad. Although I have no more dinner sessions, I will host a mingling session on Feb 25th where you can see me live in action and I will share one more short term trading stock like OCBC and show you how to make profits. See you there and click on the link below for registrations.

Click to register for a Preview of "One Short Term Trading Stock"

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist