Tuesday, February 11, 2020

WIlmar, DBS - Taken Profits with $2680 Today






Day 2 of my talk and I continued to share the Malaysia stocks and also gotten some of my traders to lock in profits for Singapore stocks. Today she made like $2680 total just by following my trade advice and while the market maybe hot as I am not watching today, still $$ in pocket is never wrong thing to do and it was a good start of the week. Yesterday was profits and today we continued the streak. I had my last talk here in Malaysia for this month and looking forward to drive more traders to perform and make profits. Look at Medtecs Intl, the stock continued to suffer selling as per my blog post yesterday while the market had some good blue chips performing. Let's see how it pans out later.

Click to register for a Preview of "One Short Term Trading Stock"

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist