Saturday, June 28, 2014

Mirach Energy - The Sell Down Soon Will Turn Up?




Ever since I made a call on my blog on the perfect day to unload Mirach Energy on June 20th, 8:15am on my blog, Facebook and the public forum, I had been on the roll where the stock hit a high of 0.275 that day before hitting rock bottom last Thursday at 0.199. The down fall and magnitude was sharp and scary where I witnessed so much panic selling and fear throw down of the shares. Many $$ were lost, confidence was destroyed and some were in malaise at the moment because I received many emails and SMS asking me for an outlook of what's next for this counter.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/06/mirach-energy-perfect-day-to-unload.html

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/06/mirach-energy-suffered-reactions-after.html

Analyzing the chart careful, there were many Fake Breakouts in the minute chart, and on that day June 20th, there was a tug of war between the buyers and sellers where traps were setup by the BBs to lure buyers in so that they could unload at high. What a skillful maneuver! From the Fake Breakouts to obvious selling to now mixed mode, to those who were still holding this counter, my only advise is this counter is tricky and flushy where one wrong time, wrong price would put you on the skates.

I am currently mixed on this counter. It will be in a trading range before I can make a comment again. Of course, once the Fake Breakouts dry up, and when the sellers give way, then there would be a chance for a recovery. Before that happens, it's good to watch it everyday to determine that. I will speak more about Mirach Energy in my Stock Operation Preview this coming Tues @ July 1st 2014. Interested parties can email me at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com 

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator