Sunday, June 8, 2014

A Prelude To Penny Stocking Secrets - The Secret Operation


Next Tues, June 10th besides the prelude to Penny Stocking, I will also display the art that fund managers use to buy/sell shares. When they buy stocks, they want to at all cost avoid retailers from buying with them and when they sell, they will sell when the price is rising at it's fiercest. This is a real because I had seen it and employed it myself and so far had yielded me amazing results. Check out how this skill itself had helped my student turned $5K to $48K in 2 days and so far he had reached almost $75K in a month!!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/05/my-best-student-70k-so-far-after-feb.html

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/04/cacola-whopping-48000-made-during-contra.html

Registration details as per below:

Preview Date: 10th June 2014,Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator