Friday, June 13, 2014

Mirach Energy - A Massive Selldown





One day after Mirach hits it's peak and we talked about this stock during LIVE Trading yesterday, today there was very obvious profit taking taking place which caused the stock to tank down with massive selling, hitting a low of 0.182 from 0.205!! What a super long bar down!! Luckily for me, I had booked and moved on to JES yesterday!!! In the LIVE Trading session yesterday, I said I was bullish on this counter but I also mentioned that the most crucial part was the timing. I told the crowd that the timing was just off. To buy stocks, it's all about the timing and not the price. For Mirach, it's definitely not the time to long it. Wait and watch for the right timing before entering. With the Dow slammed down 110 points last night, more worries and problems are starting to pile up. It's getting harder and harder to find the perfect stock. I am geared more towards the short selling side.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/06/live-trading-and-stock-picking-by.html

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/06/mirach-energy-peak-selling-at-0199.html

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator