Wednesday, June 4, 2014

LIVE Stock Picking by Ronald K - June 6th 2014




What happened yesterday in that "scanning and watching session" was nothing short of awe and amazing! I enjoyed the thrill of watching stocks without charts, giving an instant call on stocks about to run and performing magic in front of my clients. A Midas touch and something you will not witness everyday. The moment was captured and miracles happened instnatly.
http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/06/sunvic-chemical-ran-10-mins-after-my.html

Coming this Friday, June 6th, as promised on my blog yesterday, I will have a LIVE Stock Picking session for all to witnessed. I will share what are the next hot stocks to watch out for, the outlook for STI and the game plan for the market in the coming weeks. I will also display the art of scanning and watching stocks without charts so what you see is what you get.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/06/sti-what-is-going-to-happen.html

Registration instructions is per below, I will do the selection of attendees.

Preview Date: 6th June 2014,Time: 12.00pm to 1.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "LIVE Stock Picking by Ronald K"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator