Saturday, June 7, 2014

InvestFair 2014 - A Prelude To Penny Stocking Secrets


I will be a speaker for this year's InvestFair 2014. This year, I will be stronger and better as compared to last year since it was my first last year. The expectation is high and I am preparing my most sought after presentation slides for this up coming speech. I started with blue chips and mid caps during my early days of trading until I realized the beauty and bigger opportunities of penny stocking where I made most of my $. Of course everything comes with risk but if one knows where are the hidden buying and the timing, then the risk is reduced immensely. Penny Stocking is like tailing and dissecting the planning stage of the BBs movement before they show hand and that's where I would look to sell when they create that euphoria jacked up in prices.

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/search/label/investfair

http://sg2014.invest-fair.com/speakers#!/ronald-k

I am giving a prelude of my Invest Fair talk next Tuesday. I shan't divulge more but seeing is believing. Join me if you are interested.

Preview Date: 10th June 2014,Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator