Monday, June 9, 2014

Successful Destiny Begins with Cultivating Good Habits




In my line of business, I had met many men and women. However to meet the really successful ones, so far I had only met a few. Of course, some students posses good habit and qualities that will turn them to be successful men in the making. It doesn't mean that if you are not successful not, you won't be successful in future. Focusing on thoughts, words, actions, habit, character and destiny. Get the job done, watch your words, stop whining and cultivate good habits. These are traits of successful men! Below is one of the most successful students I created, more to come soon!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/05/my-best-student-70k-so-far-after-feb.html

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator