Friday, June 20, 2014

Hang Seng Index - Fastest Trade Ever, $513 in 1 Min








My heart was pounding very very fast earlier on when I traded the Hang Seng Index. It was so fast that I almost had a heart attack. Why? Because it was so volatile! The swings were huge and the spikes were instant. There was no trends whatsoever and the best way to make $$ is to use Mind Analysis and short before the breakdown. The speed has to be quick for locking in $$ as fast as possible and no greed should come into your mind.

I was paralysed and immobilized. No toilet, no out of seat, virtually testing the human limits to the max. I made $513 in 1 min, that's my fastest speed ever and if I were to think for a split of a second, be greedy and not book $$ fast, it shall all gone to the drain as you can see from the attached chart that it rebounded up! In total, I made $1476.36 in 16 minutes, not bad for a start of my day! HSI is just like driving a Lamborghini Aventador!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator