Monday, June 23, 2014

800 Contracts of Hang Seng - Testing The Human Limit






Thanks for all who attended the Stock Operation Course yesterday. In that session, I said I would test the human limit with 500 contacts, but today the setup was too obvious not to be missed and instead of 500 contracts, I shorted 800 contracts, testing the human limit to the max when it comes to money. This was supposed to be a swing trade and therefore no fast punting and taking fast $$ in minutes. I just rewarded myself with a few thousands within 3.5 hours. Thank you HSI!!! :)

Tomorrow June 24th shall be a good session, I will replicate this success for those who registered for the Stock Operation preview. I am left with a few more seats. Interested parties can register:

Preview Date: 24th June 2014,Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator