Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Sunvic Chemical - Ran 10 mins After My Post In SMMG Club










Earlier just now I posted a bullish call for Sunvic Chemical in the SMMG club. Within 10 mins the stock ran. Of the course, at the same time, I am conducting my 1 on 1 with my clients and instantly, he witnessed the power of my call in Sunvic where it ran instantly straight in front of his face. He was dumbfounded because I gave him an entry at 0.57 and and exit at 0.58!! The stock is now suffering reactions at 0.57!!! Check out his trade records for Sunvic, 200 lots in and out within minutes.

This client is the same client who made $17.5K from RH Petrogas where he believed in me and my delivery. After so many 1 on 1 with many clients, I am proud to say that I still have 100% customer satisfaction!

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/2014/05/rh-petrgoas-team-somm-member-ripped-175k.html

June 3rd 2014, 6:18pm





Sunivc experienced a major sell down and closed at 0.56!! A lot of retailers are currently in a worried state now while we are already out with profits!!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator