Sunday, June 22, 2014

The Next Stock That Mimic Mirach by Ronald K - June 24th 2014



As I conducted my Stock Operation Course yesterday and as we go through several charts, I scanned and discovered the next hot stock that is similar to Mirach and it shall be the next hot stock to watch out for. I am confident about this. Coming next Tues, June 24th, if you are hungry like a famished lion for making $$ and don't want to miss this sharing, kindly register below to book your seats ASAP as I will show you how hungry am I and the secrets of making $$ in Singapore stocks.


In this sharing, I will share the secrets of the following:
  • How professionals and smart money play the game where big sharks eat the small fishes.
  • Where to enter and exit with precision timing.
  • Select steady hot stocks for potential growth.
  • Scanning quality stocks in less than 5 seconds.
The subjects above are course material stuff and I normally don't reveal out, so don't miss your chance.

Preview Date: 24th June 2014,Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator