Sunday, June 29, 2014

Stock Operation Preview Noble - July 1st 2014







Noble had been my lucky stock these past 2 weeks. It had been an all exhilarating yet pleasure and smooth ride all the while. To trade this counter, one must employ low risk, high reward strategy so as to reduce errors and reap high rewards. To trade Noble effectively on a intraday basis, one must employ and use the minute chart to his advantage so as to gain a winning edge over the rest.



This upcoming Tuesday July 1st, instead of talking about the daily charts, I will share my knowledge and skills of how I punt Noble effectively with a 100% hit rate so far. The minute chart contained a lot of Fake Breakouts which was detrimental for retailers but lucrative for Ronald K. If you want to be an all around intraday trader, then this preview is for you! If you are hungry and greedy for $$, I will also share the secrets of my success and what qualities will make you a hall mark trader. Please register only if you can come. If you register and cannot come, please send me an update email so that I can pass the seat to someone else. If you register and did not turn up, the next time round you try to register, you email will be ignored. Be responsible so that others can get their seats. 

http://stockmarketmindgames.blogspot.sg/search/label/noble%20group

Preview Date: 1st July 2014,Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator