Monday, June 16, 2014

Addvalue Tech - 1 Hot Stock That Ran!









It was a fulfilling students' session last Friday as I shared many secrets and gave one powerful stock outlook and that was Addvalue Tech. As you can witnessed from the chats in the SMMG club and SMS I got from students, the call was made last Friday night. Today Addvalue tech rocketed from the bottom and made it right to the top volume with price rising. More importantly, most of my students made $$ out of it which made me happy! Their successes are crucial to me because I had achieved it myself and I want them to be financially independent and worry free.

So which is the other hot stock that is going to run tomorrow? Stay tune for tomorrow's preview!!

Preview Date: 17th June 2014,Time: 7.00pm to 8.30pm
Venue: I will instruct you in the form of email

Contact Ronald K at stockmarketmindgames@gmail.com with the following details.

Subject: Attending Ronald K "The Stock Operation Preview"
Contents: Name, e-mail address and mobile number.

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator