Monday, June 16, 2014

LIVE Stock Picking by Ronald K - Public Turned Students Made $$




Last Friday was definitely a good day for LIVE Trading and Stock Picking. Not only did the public came for my FREE seminar where I picked RH Petrogas in front of them LIVE where 2 of them made $$, the rest of SOMM also witnessed the power and precision of the buy/sell Queues. After the seminar, the ones who signed for the course and stayed back a little saw RH Petrogas started running and performing it's breakout. However before it broke out, I saw the hidden buying and immediately alerted them to watch out. Within minutes, the stock ran and $$ were made! Some course fees were covered back instantly on the very same day when the student signed with my LIVE outlook. Tomorrow shall be an exciting day to watch out for the next counter, I am looking forward!

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - The Big Speculator