Saturday, January 18, 2020

Doiw Jones - Dangerous Floor Area





I was at some restaurant yesterday where I reviewed the Dow Jones chart again which I shorted on Friday. The Dow is currently reaching a dangerous floor where it might break down anytime in the 5 minute chart. When I shorted on Friday, I was under some pressured as the Dow was zigzagging in a tight range even though I thought it was supposed to trend lower. Towards end of day, the Dow indeed move lower while my unrealized loss turned into some profits. At the restaurant, I was consistently studying the movements for next week as I planned to do some more good trades. Should the floor area break down, I think there might be a short term correction first. For now, if you are interested to follow me in the Dow Jones trades,

Follow me on my instagram account on the link below.

https://www.instagram.com/ronaldkstockmarket/

Subscribe to my Youtube channel on the link below for more updates and watch my videos.

https://www.youtube.com/user/stockmarketmindgames

Ronald K - Market Psychologist - A Stock Market Opportunist